Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Sometimes I feel like this. Really it's the only bad thing about being "single" I spend alot of time alone too, but I am hoping that that will change. I like my alone time, but I get lonely. And hanging out w/ people helps me to appreciate the alone time more. Usually though I have always had one person that I hung out w/ alot. At least every other day, and when Kyle moved in, about 6 nights a week.

I might have a job. I have a second interview w/ the hotel where Ross works and I think my schedule will be monday and wednesday nights and tuesday and thursday days, cuz of school. At least that is what Sherri implied it would be. Don't know for sure though. And I was getting myself all talked into being a cocktail waittress at heavenly bodies too. lol. I guess that dream will just have to wait. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home