Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Damn. I woke up w/ a pounding headache. I am debating on whether or not I should shower before class. I will feel gross if I don't but I am just coming back here to clean. And I will get all gross again. I didn't go to pilates. At that early in the morning I was like oh, I will go at noon, forgetting I would be in class at noon today. Maybe after I clean I will play some soccer. My head is killing me. I was wrong about not feeling sore. This woman in the gym class was like oh try a 15 lb bar you can do more than twelve it's only a lb and a half more in each hand than the twelve (and then she through in the trump card...like someone else I know) She said "and you'll have a great chest" so I grabbed the 15 lb bar and off I went. At the time it wasn't too bad, but now I am like uuuggghhh. Oh well. I think my head hurts because my neck and shoulders and back are all sore too. Oh and our paper in English got pushed back to Tuesday. Yea! 2 more days til I go home. I don't want to go home. Ok so the to-do list today is to clean, call some people that need to be called, start my paper for english....hmm I think that is it. It will probably take all day. Oh and I have gotten some complaints about the less than computer savvy about my template, so as soon as I get some pictures of myself that I like I will change it....again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home