Sunday, September 19, 2004

Keith came down yesterday. We had a pretty good time. I found out that a few weeks ago when he went fourwheeling up north and I was gonna go but then it turned into a guys weekend cuz this guy and his girlfriend got into a fight, then at the last minute the girl went. Keith said he forgot to tell me. We did get into a fight right away when he called after he got back. At the time I thought it seemed like he just wanted to fight, but I don't know. I can't do anything about it now. It really made me mad though because Kyle used to hide stuff from me and I would have to dig it out of him, so now I am wondering what else don't I know because I haven't asked the right questions? I do not want to be w/ someone who I have to wonder if I am getting the whole story. Before Kyle started that shit I thought a relationship was 2 friends, but he showed me that it's about one person against the other. I hate that bullshit. It should be 2 friends. 2 people who are in it together and I am not gonna settle for that crap where a guy is lying to the girl all the time. Everything that I have seen since I have been dating points to the same damn thing. That guys just see girls as their mom and someone who's just there to bitch and make their lives miserable. It's ridiculous. I don't really know how I feel about the situation. I mean Keith has never lied to me... that I know of, so I want to trust him, and I do about the last minute stuff. But now I am wondering if he just started that fight on purpose so I wouldn't ask about the weekend.

We went to best buy so he could get a radio, I got to drool over the sims 2. I wanted to lick it so it was mine. lol.

Alright well I was going to be a good girl and clean and do my homework and all that, but Marisa had to be evil and talk me into going to the Sox game after all. And I am sitting here and I want to go but I don't at the same time. If I go, I will have to rush to do my work. Rushing=stress. Stress=not doing what I need to do. I want to go........ but I shouldn't go.....and I am trying to do the things that I should do so I stop being such a slack ass......uuuugggg I hate internal delimas. I never win. lol. So me and Ross and Steph and Marisa are going to the Sox game.

Well I have to run then and do some laundry and read my psych and rub
Ross' feet like I promised him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home