Monday, September 27, 2004

Well I am back. The weekend went by pretty fast.


Friday: The 4 o'clock train was full so I had to take the 8 o'clock train. That got me in at 1:30 in the morning but my grandma wasn't there so I had to wait til 2:30 for her and Harry. I decided to sleep on the couch cuz it's more comfy than my bed. Harry decided to stay up (it's 3 am at this point) just cuz. Well he was sitting at the dinning room table which is pretty much the same room as the living room, w/ all the lights on. So I didn't get to bed until about 4 or 5 in the morning.

Saturday: I told my gram's that I was going to get up at 8:30, at 7:30 she sat in the chair right next to the couch and started talking to the bird and making him whistle. :- So I got up and went to Cheryl's and hung out there for a bit. I found out that a kid that I know died the night before from a fourwheeler accident. So we were all upset by that. Then I follow them to the reception hall and watch Cheryl decorate the cake. Then I go to my Grandma and Grandpa's and hang out w/ them and a few of my aunts and uncles (there's alot of them). Then I go get ready for the wedding, get Johnny and head on over there. I got the wrong church and was about to freak out when I saw Cheryl and Adrianna coming. So we followed them to the right chapel. The ceremony was very fast and small. I was in tears the whole time just about. (The first time that's ever happened and unfortunately I doubt it will be the last) Then on to the reception. Also very small, good food, actually got to hangout w/ Cheryl a bit. Danced a little. Just the dollar dance though. I danced a little w/ Bill (that was akward) and a little w/ Cheryl. Then me and Johnny went to Pat's Place and threw some darts (I kicked his ass. lol) Met up w/ a ton of people I hadn't seen in 5 yrs. Then went to Jim's club house and hung out w/ him for a little bit and drove Johnny home and then went back to Grandma's at about 12. I had a pounding headache so I grabbed the tylenol p.m. and took 4 (oops...I wouldn't try that at home folks) I was out until 12 the next day. I only got up because my grandma woke me up for lunch. I was so tired I could hardly open my mouth to talk. Seriously it was a huge effort on my part to just ask what time is it. Hung out w/ Eric and Elizabeth and then me and gram's went on our way to the train station. We stopped at walmart for my bday present. The Sims 2 of course. The train was an hour late but got in the station half an hour early. hmmm. I had a shitty train ride. Then came home and played the sims 2 until 3 in the morning and then woke up at 9 and have been playing ever since. I paused for 5 minutes to make some food but that was it.


Now I am gonna clean, because I think Keith is coming over, and I am gonna jump in the shower and maybe eat, and then start my English paper....that's due tomorrow. hmmmmm that's gonna be tricky. Sorry the descriptin of the weekend is so boring but I am kinda in a rush.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Wow you got the sims 2!!! You'll be worthless for a few months huh? lol

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home