Thursday, September 23, 2004

I was sooo happy cuz I bought some stuff to make chili the other day, and I already had some meat so I put it out to thaw and I was going to make some chili. Well I put the hamburger out to thaw and completely forgot about it and since I didnt let it thaw in the fridge, it was ruined. I couldn't believe it, but then again I could, it is me after all.

I have a few calls to make today, first to my landlord and to the courthouse, then to this place my psych teacher was telling me about. I am not sure if I will go work out. But on tuesday I wasn't going to go and then at the last minute I went.

I was going to see if I could get someone to come down w/ me to help me move my stuff because all of a sudden Kyle is very determined to move it himself so I am wondering what he is trying to get away w/. But I am not even going to bother. I am just going to let him move it, and as long as I get the stuff that I want immediately, like my computer, and dvd player and tv then he can keep whatever else he wants cuz that is probably the only stuff he would want to keep. I didn't want her helping move my stuff, but now I just don't care. I haven't needed this stuff in a yr, so it's not like it's that important too me, except the couch and washer and dryer and the stuff I want right now. So he can move it, it's what I wanted in the beginning any way and if his girlfriend messes w/ it then he will have to pay for it.

I have to clean now, cuz yesterday I didn't clean much at all. I was kind of overwhelmed by how messy it was. lol. That's awful. It's not that bad, but it's kinda like why bother. I don't have any place to put any of the stuff, but I am gonna try anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home