Friday, September 24, 2004

I am pretty much in a bitchy mood right now. Mostly from last night. Althoughh I did have a very interesting sex dream involving Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. Although I have a feeling that it was supposed to be Cheryl and Bill. Which could be the reason I am still in a bitchy mood cuz that's just wrong. So anyway.

The good thing about going home...the food. And not just any food, oh no, all the food I like. It's going to be soo yummy. mmm I can't wait! I am gonna bring some back w/ me. Then when I get back I will get my check and be able to buy some groceries! Right now I am procrastinating. I should start getting ready for my interview but I don't want to. I am just in an awful mood. I'm very cranky. I might put up another post after my interview but who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home