Sunday, January 18, 2004

ok well marisa didnt show up cuz they were too trashed apparently. i figured they wouldnt so i didnt even get ready. but i did exercise!!!!!! i am soooo awesome. i didnt want to but i made myself so now i am very proud of myself. i finished the first week and today i am going to stretch and tomorrow i am either going to get up early or i am going to work out after my interview. it all depends on how early i get to bed tonight. i lost 2 lbs but that could be just cuz i havent eaten today. but anyway. i am going to go grocery shopping today. after i watch my movie. so that will be good. and that will be after i stretch too. so ya know i will have had a shower and all that. so that will be good. cant wait to get groceries. i am going to get lots of chicken and veggies. i love frozen vegitables. instead of nasty canned. so i am going to get tons of good yummy food and i will even cook at home more because the will actually give me something to do!!!! so i wont be so bored and if i get this job then i can have the cleaning service come back. yea!! gotta go and watch my movie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home