Monday, October 04, 2004

So I got the job. I start tomorrow. This is gonna be a little rough. I am off on Wednesday and then work 4 days in a row. I know big baby, but I haven't had a job in 2 yrs...so it's gonna be a little rough. At least I get free food, and dry cleaning and I don't have to get new clothes for the job. They supply the uniform which I will have dry cleaned.
I also did my budget and it's a good thing I don't need new clothes for this job because I will not have any extra money until March. That sucks. However at least I will no longer be in any debt. Even though I don't have much now, I will owe Keith a bit of money very soon and I will not be able to get that paid off until February. Then I just have my cell phone bill which will be paid off on the first of November and possibly the bill for my internet and house phone because I doubt I will be able to pay it this month.
Not to mention the fact that I am now able to check out books from the library again and I have t.v. and I will never be home and I when I am home I will have homework, so I don't need much money for entertainment.
I also have a plan to buy a condo when I am 25. The fact that my credit sucks right now might hender that, but as long as I have the money for the down payment by then I will consider the goal completed and just wait a few more yrs to actually buy it. I will still be saving some money even if it's not alot after that so hopefully I will be able to buy some more properties then. Maybe by then my credit will be excellent and I will be married to someone w/ excellent credit. Nah.... I would rather have it all in my name.
So that's my plan. It's going to be hard not buying any clothes until March, but I will only need clothes for school and that should be fine unless I loose more inches. If that happens I will not put the money I am going to save up for xmas presents in my savings in January and then I will just buy some cheap pants somewhere. I just hate being in debt and I want to get out as fast as possible.
I can't believe I start working tomorrow. I will get paid on the 20th. Actually, I budgeted for about 180 bucks less than what I should get, so I could buy some clothes then and put some money towards my phone and internet bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home