Wednesday, July 28, 2004

me and keith just spent 2 hours debating who is better, kerry or bush, if there should have been a war, and whether or not minorities are worthless and white people rule (guess which side i am on on all of these) now he is on a rant about why gay guys should have to leave too but lesbians can stay (unless they look like dudes) lol. he cracks me up. i know he is saying this just to try and get me riled, at least most of it,i hope. oh great here comes the stuff about the jews. lol. he just goes through the list. at least he agreed that white trash needs to leave too then. i swear he is a younger, sexy, nicer version of harry... that's kinda sick. although i definitly like how he doesnt care about the war or who's president but he will still play devils advocate, sometimes. nobody else will. well  cheryl and my aunt always talk about how retarded bush is with me. lol. sorry if you like bush and are offended by me saying he is dumb as a box of rocks, but really stop kidding yourself. lol but then again he is probably like jessica simpson, they just portray him to be stupid. nah. at least there's proof me and keith can argue and not get mad. ok i am having too much fun i gotta go to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home