Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I am in a pissy mood, so in order to do everyone a favor I am removing myself from human contact for the night. LOL. I am going to watch a movie and start flipping through wildly sophisticated again. I went to apply at the hotel where Ross works. I am not sure about anything though. I thought it was going good but then at the end I got the feeling that I am not getting it. I meditated earlier today when I first woke up and I probably will again before I go to sleep. I am going to pass out after this movie. I need to get a great night's sleep, I have a lot of shit to do tomorrow. On top of that I need to clean again. My place isn't bad yet, but I don't want it to get bad either and marisa is coming up Friday with her cousin. Oh and I am doing my dishes every morning now. I am so neat it scares me. Actually I do them so I can eat breakfast so it's just a couple but still and I clean up after myself in the morning so I am not too lazy to clean it all up the next morning and then eat bad stuff. I know most people learn how to do this when they are 2 but I am a slow learner some times. LOL. And it doesn't help to have a grandma that always picks up after you and a mom that doesn't pick up anything. And enough money to hire a maid. LOL. But hey the good news is I am learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home