Sunday, July 25, 2004

just got back from marisa's. I LOVE her new apartment. it is so cool and soooo big. we had such a great dinner that she made. and her cousin is very cool. we had alot of fun. then on the train ride home I was taking a nap and this guy woke me up, well aparently this guy sitting next to me was saying something about me so that guy wanted to "make sure i was ok" he was a nice guy though and I liked talking to him. but there was almost a fight there for a second. now i know it really had nothing to do with me cuz they were both a bit tipsy, or so it seemed. well the one guy was hammered. but considering how i noticed alot of guys checking me out plus a group of guys honked and yelled at me (i know it was me cuz i was the only one in front of the car and as i was walking to it the driver was looking at me and it wasnt cuz i wasnt paying attention and walking into traffic either, i had the right of way thank you very much) and a guy in my building hit on me and another guy on the train kept stairing at me it was a little weird. it's like is it a full moon? is it the look of pure sexual satisfaction on my face, i have no idea.  maybe it's the shirt i was wearing which i have already decided i am washing in the morning that way i can try it out on keith. and marisa was like you look so skinny.....you look gorgeous so i dont know what it is. marisa thinks it's the sexual satisfaction. i might have to agree. maybe it's the velarium root that i am taking, i just started that tuesday morning, i need to find out what it is though.

 oh and apparently kenny read my blog, he just HAD to read about vegas. what ever, dick! i freaking trusted him not to read it and what does he do the first chance he gets he fucking reads it, that is bullshit,  he thinks of an excuse and goes through it. fine ass but dont expect me to apologize if you read something you dont like. i think he read where i said something about him trying to impress me or whatever and since i was right and didnt care that that was what he was doing it embarassed him and hurt his ego and that is what pissed him off so much. otherwise why would he have gotten so bent out of shape he would have just said hey dont worry i am not trying to get in your pants i was just being friendly. whatever serves him right for snooping the first chance he got. he didnt even last a day. if he wanted to know how i felt about vegas he should have asked.