Wednesday, July 21, 2004

well apparently my boss assumed i was going to come into work yesterday so because i didnt and i didnt call him to tell him i wasnt coming in i dont get my job back...I WAS FIRED!!!!! why would i just show up to work? that's psycho. cant really blame him for being pissed that i didnt call yesterday, i mean i wasnt working there so i feel it shouldnt be a big deal if i waited one day, but he did so ok, i would probably be pissed too, i figured he would be. oh well. I didnt want to work there anymore anyway after last week but I was going to just cuz money is money and then quit when i found something else. so anyway. keith might come over tonight cuz he had a softball game last night, and he hit a homerun!! he's so strong! well i gotta eat and clean a bit and then watch havana nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home