Monday, January 19, 2004

well guess who has a job?!!! that's right i am now part of the working force!! watch out. it is going to suck cuz we have to go out and canvass in the suburbs so i am going to be freezing my ass off but i just went out and got some awesome insulated heavy traction shoes that are soooo cool and they look cute with jeans. they are a bit snug but i figured that will be ok i will not need to wear super thick socks. i also got some long underwear things and some glove liners so i dont need to buy new gloves yet although these liners cost about 10 times as much as my gloves did so ya know that's great. but gloves are so expensive up here. but anyway. i have a job!! and i am not going to have any time at all to spend my money so that is awesome. so on saturdays i will get my hair cut or my eyebrows waxed or something girly like that to spoil myself. or go shopping ya know. chic stuff and then go out to dinner with kenny that night or what ever that will be so cool. cant wait to get started so i can pay off all my bills and get everything caught up so i can start saving and shopping! woo hoo!!! i start tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home