Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I am getting excited about eventually being able to buy clothes. A couple of days ago I went into Bakers shoes. Not my favorite shoe store, but they had boots. More specifically knee high stiletto boots. Drool. I picked up this one pair, chocolate brown, baby soft leather. They were so nice. However they were 50 bucks. Even though last yr I spent 64 for my suede boots and these were awesome I just couldn't do it. Although by the time I get money to spend on clothes boots will be out of season...Maybe they will still have some on sale. *sigh* It will be worth not buying any boots this fall just so I can get everything paid off really fast.
My apartment is still trashed. I am gonna clean after school. Last night I was just too tired and my back hurt too much.
Me and Keith haven't talked since I called him on Saturday. We probably wouldn't have talked then if I hadn't called. Either he is mad cuz he thinks he is the "new" Kenny or he just doesn't care enough to call. Hmm I wonder which one it could be.
I am sooo excited about the pay schedule. I get paid all around the same time. So on the 20th I get a check, on the 1st I get a check (not from work) and then on the 5th I get a check. No more living paycheck to paycheck. lol. It will be much easier to keep my money going to the right places that way.
Cheney kicked Edwards' ass last night. I was a bit disappointed, although it was rather funny and impressive to see Cheney constantly chastise and talk to Edwards' like he was a little boy who didn't know how to play w/ the big dogs. Definitely a great maneuver on Bushco's part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home